Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm Just A Girl

'Cause I'm  Just a Girl,
"Little ole me
Don't let me out of your  sight

 
 I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite. So don't let me have any rights.  I  used to  play  this song for hours. It still is  one of my favorite  No Doubt  Songs to this very day. I was  shocked when someone told me I looked like her from back when the song  was performed and MTV still played music videos then.

I never really want to dress up like a  star  nor was this planned but  I do enjoy  taking  photos and listening to good music. I still think I am  some kind of freak cause I don't fit the stereotypical models  people  expect me  to be. I'm  artistic and creative and  yet  I can be shy and quiet  when you first meet me.

 Here's another chance to look at me wearing those  Sweet heart  gatcha nails from Nail Me.  I got so many complements  from them from the  event I was at. If you haven't checked out  Nail Me,   your missing something fierce.






*Sponsored Items*
Nail Me   Sweet heart  Gatcha Applier Set 6

*Clothing*
LoveCats Designs - Relaxed - left and right black wrist bands,pasties, white top, and blue jean ripped shorts.

+Spellbound+ -Cookie Necklace- Eat Me ( From  gatcha machine at  store)

Heydra - Valerie Outfit- Valerie  Slink Heels for Slink High feet

*Body*
Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink High Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin - Sukkari - Tone 3
LoveCats Design  Beguiling eyes - Spring Green
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
+Spellbound+ Momo - Rainbow- Dark Purple Shade with Kitty Ears headband
 

*Location*
All  pictures were taken at Club Zero Sum 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment