Sunday, February 8, 2015

I feel you

I feel you,your  sun, it shines,
I feel you within my  mind



Sometimes  love is dark and emotional and all over the  place.It  was  kind of  how things sometimes feel.Sometimes  music can say things better than words and I think this  is one of those times. The  song  is  one of  Depeche Modes better songs in my opinion.

 The outfit  is called Moonlit is  from LoveCats.The hair  I am  wearing  is  from  Analog Dog.As always  my  lovely nails are  from Nail Me! There aren't  enough  words  to  explain how many compliements I  get  from wearing these nails.








 *Sponsored item*
Nail  Me! ~ Modern Love ~ Nail Appliers #7
*clothing*
LoveCats  Design ~ Moonlit~ in  Pink : mesh dress, tiarra,  necklace, system shoes with   skin matching hud
*body*
Analog Dog~Chance~Blacks
Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink High Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin - Bitch on the  Prowl - Tone 3
LoveCats Design  Beguiling eyes - Bloodlust
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)



No comments:

Post a Comment