Monday, January 30, 2017

Gym day

So today was Gym Day. Well it all kind of started after going to Collab88 event.I didn't even plan for it to be but I had some spare Linden for a change there was this cute  work out bra there with shorts. Mind you I had went there days earlier to get this hair I loved. I  fell in love with the bra and shorts outfit and I kept comming back to it. So today I bought it without checking the price tag cause normally I just don't spend my Lindens without looking at prices but today was just different.

Today had this whole different careless feel to it. Like I was free to do as I please and my whims would lead to no one getting hurt. Or so I thought.But in the process of my rare moments of "me time" I did hurt a friend's feelings cause my time of taking pictures and the want for being alone didn't fit into hangout time we had a slight disagreement,Its hard to please everyone especially with the schedule I now keep of getting off work at Midnight Est and didnt understand why I wanted to take pictures when a few days before I had taken pictures of the Chinese New Year Photos.

I was feeling really sexy and cute as I was exploring the gym. As you can see I was feeling on fleek and decided to tryout most of the gym equipment. So then  I go up to where the wrestling mat  and the MMA  ring is. While I was taking my last photo of the day I get caught red-pawwed by this MMA trainer and  we get to talking for a little bit.


















Outfit
Dead Dollz-Ace Sport Set-Copper -avail at Collab 88

Location is at Alpha Gym
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment