Wednesday, April 1, 2020

For Today

Incase someone didn't tell you for today that you are enough. For today its important to know that you are perfect just the way you are. For today its important to not listen to the  little voices running  so loud and loosely through your head.  For today know that every tried and failed attempt counts. For today know that even if no one ever reads this know that your kind thoughts and actions were put out there. For today  know that thoughts become actions.

To the  stranger who encouraged me into  writing  while I was  sitting on the beach. Thank you so much. It was just what  I needed to here for the longest time. For the last few years I had felt out of place  like no matter how many times I would be with friends I felt like  I didn't belong at all even though I have tons of friends I have made and lost through the years here spent on Second Life.



Remember in a world where you can be anything its always important to be kind







Head :AK DELUXE-ELISE HEAD
Eyes:Yellow Cat Eyes by Delizo
Hair: Sava Hair by Exxess
Body:Maitreya Lara Body 5.0
Shape: Shape2 made by myself
Tail and Neko ears: Catseye Avatar
Tigress

Outfit: A Summer Kini for  Maitreya Body by Dark Salvation



No comments:

Post a Comment