Tuesday, March 24, 2015

If you want my future forget my past

If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine 

 Now if  only some people could get a  handle on this concept. I ran into people today  who knew my first  SL ex and wouldn't just  drop the  subject  of things for a bit. But  after that   it was  nice and  I got to meet the  owner of the  Sim where I was taking  my pictures today. I wanted to check out more of the sim then  I got to  see but there are only so many hours in a day.

This sizzling two piece  hoodie  and sweatsuit set from +Facepalm+  was surely comfortable to move around in and to take pictures in.  The whole outfit  including the  Converse like shoes are mesh. It fit my avatar  completely some times  I have to edit my shape to get the outfit to fit when its all mesh. This  wonderful outfit even came  with  delicious skull nail applier for slink hands.



 
*Sponsored Items*
+Facepalm+  ~ Gamer Girl~ Hoodie, Sweatpants, Socks with Shoes and Slink Nail Appliers

*Body*
 Hands - Slink Elegant I




LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3
LoveCats Design Beguiling Eyes - Spring Glade

{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)

.ploom.- Camille-Candy

All pictures were taken at Krav's Hangout



No comments:

Post a Comment