Thursday, March 26, 2015

We both knew

This type of life
didn't come with instructions
So I’m trying to do my best


Its  true  life  does not come  with instructions and  some days are a little fustrating then  others. I personally think life would be more complicated if it came with instructions. Those are the days  where  I am thankful the most for some of the best friends a girl can  ask for. Sometimes pep talks  are all  a girl needs. Somedays like in the song lyrics  say I wish my sl partner in crime would just "get your ass back home" so we could have  a few good random silly moments. Since my friends were busy  at the time  I wanted to take pictures, I convinced two of my cute little Fennux friends to join  me for some snapshot fun.


 In  the  End outfit from  +FacePalm+ is a sweet alternative  punk outfit that is good for any rocker event  that one might club hop to. The  entire outfit is mesh. Its finally nice to have a designer  who is  great at making alternative style clothing   for those of us who aren't always a girly girl all the time. My  hair is  from .ploom. and is called Seffy. I  choose the blonde shade just to show not  all rocker girls have to have dark hair or  even  crazy crayon colored hair to be alternative.





*Sponsored Items*
+FacePalm+- In The End-  Tank top, pants and doc martin boots


*Body*


LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3
LoveCats Design Beguiling Eyes - Spring Glade

{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
.ploom.-Seffy 2-Blondes 2-Champagne (with pink streak on the side due to color hud)
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Pictures were taken at  The Gluehouse




 

No comments:

Post a Comment