Sunday, March 15, 2015

Today I don't feel like doing anything

I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone

Its true  it was   Saturday  and I really did not  feel like doing all that much  but  I  do  want to post  how astonishing this Garcia jumpsuit from  Heydra. This striped  jumpsuit is different from most on  SL is that there is a  five  pointed star on the stomach area of the jumpsuit. I picked jumpsuit 2 out of  the 5 to choose from. For my nails I've choosen from Nail Me!  from the Femboy 6 hunt ( 2L hunt) the blue and white nail applier. I spent most of the day in this jumpsuit because I felt that comfortable in it.





 Sponsored Items
Heydra ~ Garcia ~ Mesh Jumpsuit
Nail Me ~ Femboy6 Hunt Nails ~ 1st applier


Body
 Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink High Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3
LoveCats Design Beguiling Eyes - Spring Glade
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Iconic -First MS Fatpack~ Black
 
All pictures were taken at Another Romantic Day
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment