Sunday, April 5, 2015

Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

Its true that for a long time  I wanted to fit in and to be part of the "it crowd" and then I realised how unhappy those people truly are. Its hard to keep up with the in crowd  anyways  even in SL and it gets pretty expensive.

All of the pictures I took were  taken at the Rock Attitude Fashion  Fair. It was my first time exploring the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair Sim. It runs until April 11th so still plenty of time to  run around picking up some really great outfits from some amazing designers.  I had gotten a few stores recommended to me while I was there to check out. I couldn't stop snapping up pictures while I  was there.

I choose the Monroe heels and the Pink Zebra Kitty Dress from Heydra to wear to the event as well as Sweet Tart nails from Nail Me! Yes its rare for me  to be wearing anything pink but the dress was cute. My cute hair and cat ears headband is from  the  newly reopened   Spellbound and is called Momo. The hair has a color hud and comes  in different  color shades. I  went with the  Rainbow colors on this really cute hair. There's a few other colors for the headband but I  chose the pink one because it went with my outfit.






 
Sponsored Items
Heydra -Monroe Heels- Black
Heydra -Kitty Dress- Pink Zebra
Nail Me! - Sweet Tart Nails - #

Body*
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3
LoveCats Design Beguiling Eyes -Aurora
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Spellbound - Momo- Rainbow- Red- with Pink Cat ears headband
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet
 
All pictures  were taken at the  Rock Attitude Fashion Fair  Sim 
Lyrics are from  Echosmith's "Cool Kids"


No comments:

Post a Comment