Thursday, April 16, 2015

Haters gonna hate

I stay up too late
Got nothing in my brain
Thats  what people  say

Some people across the  grid actually  believe this about me because of what  I do on SL and  who  I hang around with. I say, "Shake it  off, Shake it off". I  honestly  think  a SL job doesn't  define who  one is.  If you want to get to know me approach me and  come learn about it.
+Facepalm+ is at the Hustle & Flow Event  until   April 25th.   There are  some other great stores at this event as well. All of the gatcha machines here are in the shape of the old time T.V. Sets. Nothing  at this  wonderful event cost more then $100Ls  which is great  for those of you who like to shop on a budget  like  I do.

 I've decided to show each piece of  the Trippin collection  because I  couldn't  decide  what  color pants I liked the best. The  shirt comes  with  a hud with three different  options  to  choose from  which is great because the  hud makes it  easier to  change  shirts  whenever  the mood strikes.  You  can  wear the shirt  with other pants and the pants with  other  tops.





Sponsored Items :
+FacePalm+  Trippin  Tank Top with shirt hud ( rare)
+FacePalm+ Trippin Pants : Black (common) Green (common) Pink( common) Plum (Common) and Red (rare)


Body*
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3

LoveCats Design Beguiling Eyes -Aurora

{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)

{LCKY}Chobii-Dipped Pack  with Color hud
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet

I stay up too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say

No comments:

Post a Comment