Saturday, April 4, 2015

Reflection

Look at me, you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part

Its  true we  don't always  see who  we are when we  look into  the mirror or even let  those closest to  us to  see that  person that  we're  hiding from them. Maybe its because  its  done  so out of fear,  out of rejection or maybe its because of  what society  says  we should be. I  am  one of those rare few diamonds in the rough who likes to  shine for me.  I don't listen to  what society says  I should wear or how  I should  dress like.  I dress for me even if somedays it feels like to others that I am wearing a mask. I do things for me not what  anyone else says I should be.
The Blossom nails from  Nail Me! went well  with the outfit Satsu version 2 from  +Facepalm+.  Ripley got inspiration for the outfit from the movie Memoirs  of a Geisha. Its a great movie that follows the  theme of  the song lyrics  I've chosen and the message of today's blog as well as the movie The Joy Luck Club. If  you haven't seen either their  great movies to  watch.  




 
*Sponsored Items*
+FacePalm+-Satsu Version 2- Mesh dress and  Slink
Nail Me! -Blossom Nails- Nail appliers #4 and #6



*Body*





LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3

LoveCats Design Beguiling Eyes -Aurora




{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)

Alice Project -Meiya- Fat pack (Black shown)
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet
Pictures were taken at FTL Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment