Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Truth Hurts Part Two

So yeah  its about  time   that I stop  for a moment  and post up  the pictures. I'm still not in the best headspace but why hide  the pictures when  in fact truth does hurt  at times What  am I scared of  when there really  isn't anything I can  do but face things head on. The  pictures  feel only about  half justice was done to them like  the pictures I've taken in 2013 were some of  my better work.


I would love to know  what  ya'll think cause its good to get out of my own headspace at times. It be great to know what ya'll thought of these pictures. Be as harsh with them as ya want. The black and white was my favorite out of  all the  pictures I took recently.  Maybe its  due to the fact that all the little details are clearer than the  colored one.





No comments:

Post a Comment