Thursday, May 7, 2015

All About the Wookie

 So  Tuesday  was May the 4th  so  I thought  I would so I would do  a  post on Star Wars. I've  choose  this  cute outfit from  +FacePalm+ called  Wookie.The outfit comes  with a black crop top hoodie featuring Chewbacca on it and cute brown capri styled pants that have a fur like texture to them.  Also  I've choose  to show the May the  4th group gift from  Nail Me! which  has  storm troopers, R2-D2, blue and a black galaxy sparkling  nail appliers. I  choose to go with the black nails as you can see because I thought  they  matched  my mood the best.

My hair is from Clawtooth  from the Tag gatcha machine. The Tag gatcha  event is currently over but had  mostly circus theme items from it.



*Sponsored Items*
+FacePalm+ ~ Wookie :  Crop top Mesh hoodie and  Mesh pants
Nail Me! ~ May the 4th Group Gift ~ Applier #4

*Body*

LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3

*DL*Samurai Spirit Eye Pack- Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Clawtooth- Lady Lulu (Tag Gatcha Prize) : Pack #16 Shade Red
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet

 Pictures were taken at Inspire Space Park

No comments:

Post a Comment