Saturday, May 23, 2015

Half Way Down The Stairs

Halfway down the stairs is the stair where I sit
There isn't any other stair quite like it
I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top
So this is the stair where I always stop

Its  true  sometimes its best to just sit  and just  take a moment to  really  not do anything and take  a step back from  everything.  It feels good to  just stop moving for a little bit and relax. As well as to take time  for myself and to just be me. There are days on SL where   I'm doing so much that  I don't have  time to just  chill.

I've chosen to  show off the signature spectum  nose ring in silver from  Heydra and the Tribal  Rebel outfit  that  was done by Heydra for the BEWBAPALOOZA event. I  choose to wear the black but it does come in pink and purple as well.   The  Tribal  Rebel and  Tribal Angel   outfits are BEWBAPALOOZA's Exclusives.  The  outfits  are reasonable priced at 99Ls.  The event  runs from Now  until  June 10th.








*Sponsored Items*
Heydra - Signature Spectum Ring- Silver
Heydra- Tribal Rebel  outfit - Tee shirt,  Pants, and Appliers for : Omega, TMP and Slink Physique Only

*Other Items*
REIGN -LC heels- Group gift  for  slink high feet
 DP-Koffin Nails -Modern Grid - Applier # 2

*Body*
 LoveCats Design - Lilith Skin -So Cool- Tone 3-black brow clean
*DL*Samurai Spirit Eye Pack- green2
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
.Olive. - the Tumble- Red Heads ( Comes with  a color hud for hair)
:Wicked Tattoos:  Effect
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet

Pictures  were taken at  Vida Virtual RPG
Lyrics  taken from  Amy Lee's  Half way down the Stairs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment