Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ordinary Girl

She is literally
The polaroid of perfection
She has everything
And she'll give it to you
In a second


So its  true  I will  do anything for my  friends and some will  say that I'm  a fool for  doing such a  thing. Its  like some days  I think people have forgotten  the meaning of  being  a  true friend. Maybe I'm  just ranting here but if I ask for someone to come join me taking a picture thats going to  eat up less than  5 minutes of your time don't tell me  the day  you agreed upon to join me that  your suddenly  busy doing things with someone else but when I give up my time and I show up on time and help you out it would be  nice to be appreciated. Okay  so  mini rant over with.

So because of all this I  ended up taking these  stunning pictures all by myself. I choose to wear After Work from  +Face Palm+. Its an over sized mesh white opened button down collared shirt, white lacey system panties and grey  heels for  high slink feet. Ripley seem to  think of  everything because she also included  accessories.  The accessories are pearl dangle earrings,a pearl three strand choker, a ring and glasses. I  choose to show off everything but you  don't  have to do  such a thing at all.  All of my pictures were taken at the  Starlight theater. I took so many of them that it was hard to edited  how many to use  in the blog I took  about  10 pictures and choose 5 of my favorites.








*Sponsored Items*
+Face Palm+ - After Work-   White Mesh shirt, white panties, grey  heels for slink feet, earrings, ring, choker and  glasses.

*Body Parts*
 LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3
*DL*Samurai Spirit Eye Pack- Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
.ploom. Imogen- Candy - comes with  a  hud for both hair and streaks-  hair is  red and black and  streaks are blood red in color
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet


Pictures were taken from the Starlite Theater
Lyrics taken from the song Ordinary Girl

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment