Sunday, May 10, 2015

Summer Time

I previously  showed  off my  hair from the  last  post I  did but  I figured that it  went well with the  outfit  I am wearing today. The  hair is from Clawtooth  from the Tag gatcha machine and is called Lady Lulu.

My  sweater  is the Carol Sweater from Heydra. This sweater comes with a  hud and  uses the  basic mesh sizing. The  hud that comes  with the Sweater has 15 designs to choose from  so it gives  one many  choices to  choose from as well as the ablity to  mix and  match. I  choose to  wear  shorts because  it  is  Summer  time  and  to show off that you can wear  a long sweater  with shorts.





*Sponsored Items*
Heydra - Carol Sweater- Mesh Sweater

*Other Items*
Flirts -Blue Jean  Shorts

*Body*
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin -Bitch on the Prowl - Tone3

*DL*Samurai Spirit Eye Pack- Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Clawtooth- Lady Lulu (Tag Gatcha Prize) : Pack #16 Shade Red
Slink Hands Elegant 1
Slink High Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment