Saturday, February 14, 2015

Blue Jeans

Chose to  show off  these amazing jeans from Heydra.  These are the hunt gift item from the  Stupid  Cupid hunt. The hunt ends  tommorrow. I know its a little late in posting this but better late then nevers.  The top I'm wearing can be found over in the  little outlet shop Heydra has on the sim.

For those who  know me I am a big Star Wars fan.  The  shirt is listed in the store as a male shirt but as  you can see  I got it to fit me pefectly due  to the fact that it is a mesh shirt. The shirt is your standard mesh sizing. My nails are from Nail Me! and are the chocolate and roses which was  a gift sent out   to everyone in the nail me group.





Sponsored Items
Heydra - Stupid Cupid 3 Women's Jeans
Heydra /Dazed Dezines- Sam Empire shirt black
Nail Me! - Chocolate & Roses  (gift)


Body
 Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink Flat Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin - Bitch on the  Prowl - Tone 3
Dirty Lynx - Samurai Spirit Eyes - Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Location: All pictures were taken at Urban Spirit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment