Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hey There Delilah

Hey  There  Delilah
What's it  like  in New York  City?


I'm  a thousand miles away. But, girl, tonight  you look so pretty. This outfit from  +Facepalm+ named Delilah  makes me think of this song. The outfit  comes with a delicious biker half jacket, a lovely purplelicous dress that can be worn with or  without the jacket, hoop earrings, and boots for slink high feet. I went with the High Gloss Nails from Nail Me! due to  similar  colors  in the nails that matched the dress.  For my hair I choose a high black pony tail with bangs to show off the silvery long hoop  earrings.






Sponsor Items
+FacePalm+ -Delilah- mesh black biker jacket,purple mesh dress, long silver hoop earrings, black boots for slink high feet
Nail Me!- High Gloss Reds- Applier #2


Body
 Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink High Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin - Pink Champagne - Tone2
Blacklace Beauty-Meow Shadows & Liner Pastels-Sea
Dirty Lynx - Samurai Spirit Eyes - Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Damselfly-Felicity-Black Pearl
 
Location - All pictures were taken at this New York Apartment
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment