Friday, February 13, 2015

Love Story

We were both  young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:

I  choose the  Kawaii heart  nails from the  Cupcake Anon Hunt  due to  how I felt they  matched  with the  outfit. Its a 5L hunt at  Nail Me! but these  nails are so worth the cost of  looking through the store  just to find them. The hunt runs from now until the end of this month. There are two other hunts  this month, the  Stupid Cupid and  Tie the Knot. If your a  hunter   like I am your probably going to  be looking for all three hunt  items.

 This lovely  pink and white outfit comes from :Envious:  and  I have to say I am  in love with it. I am not  normally  a pink girl or  one who wears the color pink  a lot.  For all you applier addicts this  one has them all but none for  Phat Azz. Outfit  comes with a non scripted high neck covering collar. The shoes require use of Slink High feet to be worn. The backpack is cute enough for me  to  want to  wear  while  wandering from  sim to  sim in.







*Sponsor Item*
Nail Me! Kawaii Hearts  2nd applier
 outfit
Envious- Sweet Valentine-Goggles, bra, backpack, collar, skirt, leggings, slink high feet shoes

body
 Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink High Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin - Bitch on the  Prowl - Tone 3
Dirty Lynx - Samurai Spirit Eyes - Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
Analog Dog- Val- Black
location -All pictures were taken at Forgotten Paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment