Thursday, February 12, 2015

You'll Think of Me

You'll Think of Me
Woke up  Early this morning
 around 4am


Was inspired  by the song and waking up early mornings while camping. I took the pictures on a  campground sim which has all sorts of things to do. It also  helps that  this outfit   is designed by the wonderfully talented ❤ Ripley ❤. Be on the look out for more  wonderful  outfits from this designer soon. 

This night gown and slippers come from Ripley's  store  +FacePalm+.  As anyone who knows me knows I must have my coffee first  in the morning and then you can talk all you want to me. The slippers  can be worn with the slink flat  feet. I choose  the recently released  Clara  nails from Nail Me! The Clara nails especially the teal color matched the background of the shirt but  you  could go with any from the set.







*Sponsored Items*
+FacePalm+ Gimme Coffee -Night gown and Slippers
Nail Me! -Clara nail appliers - #1

*Body*

Hands - Slink Elegant I
Feet- Slink Flat Feet
LoveCats Design  Lilith Skin - Bitch on the  Prowl - Tone 3
Dirty Lynx - Samurai Spirit Eyes - Blue1
{ S H O C K} Amber shape ( found on marketplace)
A&A- Iris Hair-Coffee  (2014 Hair Fair gift)

*Location*
All Pictures were taken at Prim River National  Forest




No comments:

Post a Comment